*TO ENSURE THE SAFETY OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA, WE NO LONGER COLLECT CREDIT CARD OR CHECKING INFORMATION BY FORM. AFTER SUBMITTING YOUR RESERVATION FORM, YOU MUST CALL OUR OFFICE AT 386-290-8411 (WE ARE USUALLY AVAILABLE FROM 10 AM TO 7 PM EST, UNLESS WE ARE AT A WEDDING/EVENT. IF YOU DO NOT GET US IN THE OFFICE, PLEASE LEAVE A MESSAGE AND WE WILL CALL YOU BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE) TO MAKE YOUR DEPOSIT PAYMENT, OR WE WILL CALL YOU. PAY BY EITHER CREDIT/DEBIT CARD OR BY PERSONAL CHECK. PLEASE STILL COMPLETE ALL FIELDS IN THE APPROPRIATE PAYMENT SECTION BELOW FOR YOUR METHOD OF PAYMENT.*
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
PLEASE READ ALL OF THE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND CLICK ON THE “I AGREE” LINK BELOW TO MAKE YOUR WEDDING RESERVATION.
You must agree to these terms and conditions to continue with the reservation process. Clicking on the “I agree” link below signifies that you have read and do agree to ALL Terms and Conditions stated herein.
- Initial Payment: To secure and hold your wedding time and date, a minimum nonrefundable deposit (credited toward the total amount due) must be paid as follows: Officiant only: $75; Wedding 1- Intimate Affair: $100; Wedding 2 – Sweet Memories: $200; Wedding 3 – Eternal Unity: $200; Wedding 4 – Royal Wedding: $300 deposit; Biker Wedding 1 – Sweet & Simple: $100; Biker Wedding 2 – Hog Wild: $200; Biker Wedding 3 – Whole Hog: $300. The minimum deposit is also shown at the bottom of the web page for each wedding. We accept MasterCard, Visa, virtual checks, cashier’s checks, traveler’s checks, personal checks, money orders and cash. Payments made by credit or debit card, money order or personal check must be received at least 1 week prior to your wedding date. If you want to be married in less than 2 weeks, please call 386-290-8411 for availability and payment arrangements.
- Payment of Balance: To pay your remaining balance by credit or debit card or check, it must be processed no later than 1 week prior to your wedding date. Any remaining balance not paid at least 1 week before the wedding must be paid IN CASH ONLY BEFORE THE WEDDING BEGINS.
- Cancellation: If you decide to cancel your wedding after the deposit has been received and the date and time guaranteed, the minimum deposit is nonrefundable because we have guaranteed your time and date and therefore it has been unavailable to others. If you have paid the entire balance in advance, all but the minimum deposit will be refunded if you give a minimum of ten (10) days’ cancellation notice before the scheduled wedding date.
- One-time Reschedule Option: If at least ten (10) days’ notice is given, you may, at your option, reschedule your wedding once within a year from the original wedding date with no charge or penalty, and any amounts already paid will be fully applied.
- Wedding Services: What is included in each wedding package is clearly listed on that package’s web page. If it isn’t listed there, then it is NOT included. Our wedding services are heavily discounted for your benefit, so there can be no credits or substitutions if you decide not to use all the options that come with the wedding you choose.
- Scheduling: Please note that we do not schedule weddings on Sundays, Christmas or Thanksgiving. Weddings may be scheduled between 10 AM and pre-sunset. For weddings scheduled outside of those hours (ie, sunrise or an evening wedding that will be held indoors), or on a national holiday (other than Christmas and Thanksgiving), there will be an additional fee.
- Our Photography Services: Our wedding photography has an excellent reputation, and examples are available in our office as well as on our two websites under “Photo Gallery”. All wedding photography is done by experienced photographers with professional state-of-the-art digital cameras and equipment. You may request that certain poses be included in your photo shoot. Our photography includes photographing the wedding ceremony and a formal photo shoot immediately afterward at the wedding site. (There is an additional charge of $100 per hour for shooting at any other location and for photographing the reception. If you will be in the Daytona area for a week or longer after the photo shoot, we will try to have your DVD ready to pick up before you leave. If not, we will mail it. Then you simply choose the photos you want printed and submit them via our online Photo Order Form. *Please note: all of our beaches are open to the public. As such, there are no private locations for weddings. There may, and often will be other beach visitors in the background of your photos, particularly during the spring and summer when our beaches are very popular.*
- Inclement Weather: If your wedding will be outdoors, it is your responsibility to have a backup plan in place in the rare instance of inclement weather. Inclement weather includes but is not limited to just a rain shower. If there is the threat of lightening, anticipated thunderstorms or other dangerous weather conditions, the wedding MUST be moved to a safe location for your protection as well as your guests. If you are planning a reception, you may be able to arrange to have the wedding at your reception venue as a backup plan. You will also have the option to reschedule your wedding once (like within the next day or so) if you prefer.
- In the rare instance of a hurricane warning issued for our area in Volusia County, you may at your option either 1) reschedule your wedding date/time within a year of the original wedding date or 2) request a full refund.
- Damage Liability: The wedding couple assume full liability for any property damage done by themselves or their guests before, during or after the wedding, and agree to reimburse property owner for such damage.
- Unity Candles: Extreme care must be taken when handling the Unity candles. The wedding couple assumes all liability for any mishaps related to their use of these candles. Candles are not provided for beach weddings because of the constant breeze; however we offer two other unity ceremonies, the Hawaiian Sand Ceremony and the Rose Ceremony, which can be performed on the beach or anywhere.
- Wedding Music: Wedding music is available for all weddings – traditional, romantic pop, country, classical, R&B, Christian, or any other selections you may choose. You are welcome to provide your own music in lieu of or in addition to the music we provide. Any music you provide must be received by Affordable Weddings at least 2 days in advance of your wedding day in mp3 format. You may also hire live musicians and singers to perform during your ceremony. For beach weddings, some couples prefer the natural sound of the surf rather than music. We use an amplifier, but it can still be difficult at times to hear music over the ocean’s roar, especially when it is windy. The beach environment can also affect electronic equipment – wind, sand, fog and humidity can occasionally cause problems beyond our control. We do our very best under challenging conditions.
- Rehearsal: There is NO additional charge for briefly rehearsing at the wedding site just before the wedding starts, or rehearsing at our office any available date & time. There is an additional $100 charge for time and travel for a separate rehearsal at the wedding site at any other time. If you want a rehearsal, please contact our office and schedule it well in advance.
- Late Start: Your wedding has been given a specific time slot. Other wedding couples may be dependent upon your wedding starting at the specified time so that their wedding may be timely as well. We have agreed to provide services to you at the specified time. Your guests also should rightly expect that the wedding will start on time. Therefore, a late fee will necessarily be charged for any wedding that does not start within 30 minutes of the specified time. Over 30 minutes late will be assessed a $25 fee; over 45 minutes or later $50, and any wedding that has not begun within 1 hour after the scheduled time may be cancelled with no refund, at the officiant’s discretion.