- Daytona Beach FL Intimate Affair Wedding - $299!
AFFAIR - $299 ($100 minimum deposit required)
romantic, sweet and simple, yet full of magical moments, this is
our most basic wedding package.
Planning to elope or have a
We can plan a tasteful celebration
for just the two of you, or you may include your family and friends
if you like.
This lovely wedding ceremony can be performed
at any location of your choice - on the beach,
in a garden, a chapel, a park, on the river or at a private home
the Greater Daytona area, which includes all of eastern Volusia
County - Ormond Beach, Daytona Beach, Daytona
Beach Shores, Port Orange, Ponce Inlet, New Smyrna Beach and
INTIMATE AFFAIR WEDDING INCLUDES:
- Wedding Officiant to
perform a personalized, romantic, heartfelt wedding ceremony.
- Our travel to any wedding site within the Greater Daytona Metro
area from Ormond Beach to New Smyrna Beach. (*a travel charge
may be added for locations more than 25 miles from our office.)
- Your choice of wedding ceremonies (there are many to choose
from - traditional, contemporary, poetic, etc.) customized for you,
and if you want to write your own vows, we are happy to help and will incorporate them
into any ceremony of your choosing.
- Unlimited consultation with
personalize and organize your wedding ceremony.
- Optional inclusion of any children of
Couple in the ceremony.
- Soul-stirring wedding blessings, prayers and poems of your
choice from our selections.
- Wedding music
- your choice of
recorded traditional or nontraditional music from our extensive
library of classical, country, pop, rock, soul, R&B - you name
- Rehearsal at
our office before your wedding day, or on-site
immediately prior to your wedding.
- Keepsake Certificate of Marriage on bordered
parchment with gold seal suitable for framing.
- Optional use of silk
- choose from several styles and colors (return
after ceremony or purchase for $35).
- Optional use of matching silk
boutonniere (return after ceremony or purchase for $5).
- Your chosen wedding vows printed on fine forever parchment
suitable for framing.
- Unlimited number of guests. (For
weddings where there will be 50 or more
people in attendance including 2 of our
staff, the Beach Patrol requires a $100
beach event permit, plus liability insurance -
about $100. For less than 50 people total,
no permit or insurance is required.)
- Filing of your marriage license with the Clerk
of Court for recording AFTER the
wedding. We send it in by Certified Mail. The
couple must obtain their marriage license from
any Clerk of Court IN FLORIDA and present
it to us for verification, along with their ID's,
BEFORE the wedding or rehearsal.)